Content Strategy - Infographics
For infographics, I can develop the idea, complete the research, and write the copy. Then partner with a designer to create the final version.
As content strategist at ClearVoice, I've created dozens of inforgraphics. The process involves:
- Creating and developing an original idea based on business goals and trends.
- Completing the required research, fact-checking and sourcing.
- Writing the copy, introductions and and marketing material.
- Building a detailed design brief to assist with production.
- Bacon vs. Jerky: Pound for Pound: A Four-Round Battle For Processed Meat Supremacy
- State of the Union: The United States of Turkey
- Don't Rely on Luck: 13 Skills For Survival
- Anatomy of a Camp: 3 Ways to Experieince the Outdoors
- Americas Biggest Fish: How Big They Were, Where They Lived and How to Catch Them