UX Writing - Bestway Portal Redesign
Redesigned the warranty claim process for Bestway customers.
As copywriter at Bestway, I worked with a UX design firm to redesign the process for online warranty claims. This included:
- Interviewing stakeholders within customer service, product development and packaging design.
- Establishing the pain points of the process and determining possible fixes.
- Collaborating a wireframes and mockups with a UX designer.
- Handing off the final versions to development for implementation.
Increase online warranty claim submissions, reduce inbound call volume.
- Service department was processing warranty claims over the phone 10x more than online.
- Surveys found less than 10% of customers knew they could submit claims online.
- Original warranty process was confusing and prone to glitches.
This project was not completed due to a lack of dev resources. Updates and revisions to the Beta version were not implemented.
I've created a mockup with the update notes via Invision. I then completed the changes using Sketch.